Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Buca di SFD

Menu:
Mangiatori: BY, TS, RS1, RS2, BK, CS, JZ, TK, AG, CP, BF, AC, SM

This week we took a page from the Buca di Beppo cookbook, and it turned out fairly well. While the chicken might have been a little peppery, it tasted fairly close to the stuff you get at the restaurant. Maybe a little less lemony, but then again we forgot to put the lemon wedges out at first. For my taste, the four cheese risotto might have had a little too much cheese. I like the creamy yet seperated texture of the rice, and the cheese gummed it up. The bread should have been heated up a little, and if I'd thought about it, I would have shoved it in the oven with the warming chickens.

I realize I was a bit quiet throughout the night. There was a lot going on. This was the last dinner for TS for a while. SC and MS should be back next week. I'd been sick all week. And I think we're still recovering from having so many folks over for the BBQ. I was glad the TV was turned off when it was, and it was certainly nice to have The Family Guy throw out a new episode, but American Dad was yet again disappointing.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?